Company formation and Implementation in UAE
United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a alliance of the 7 emirates like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, and Umm al-Quwain. UAE has a very diversified economy in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). UAE is the biggest exporter and business hub in Middle East, with it’s most travelled city Dubai working fast towards becoming the first choice for Tourist & Investors. This country also provides world class infrastructure and great government policies.
Company Incorporation in UAE is a revolutionary and insightful business decision for the following reasons:
- UAE is strategically located and has already made its mark as a global hub for trade.
- Government support for traders and suppliers to access the global market.
- Flexible government policies.
- No Personal and Corporate tax
- The UAE has easy access and global connectivity with over 90 airlines and 170 shipping lines
- Very competitive Freight charges.
- UAE has the most advanced infrastructure to attract foreign investors.
- Financial and service sector in UAE is serving perfectly from SME’s to High end companies.
- Energy supply is very low priced.
- More than 10 million people are living in UAE from different nationalities.