How to Get a Virtual Company License in Dubai?
What is a Virtual Company License?
The Virtual Company License also known as the Virtual Commercial License is a new directive that enables overseas entrepreneurs to digitally establish a business in Dubai, without acquiring a residence in the city. Application of the new virtual license in Dubai is open to foreign businesses from over 101 countries and covers main sectors including creative industries, technology and services.
It is an established fact that Dubai has one of the most lucrative markets on offer; as a result, it attracts investors in huge numbers. However, to realize the dream of setting up a business in Dubai, investors have to relocate to the same place as has been the case traditionally.
However, Dubai has started to offer investors the option of setting up a business that can be operated virtually from remote locations. It saves the burden of relocation for an investor and at the same time requires less investment as compared to the normal way of starting the business.
In order to start the company in Dubai virtually, you would need to apply for a virtual company license in Dubai. This way as an investor you will be able to set up a business and operate it virtually without having the need for relocation to the country. Virtual company license in Dubai will allow investors to carry out various activities such as submitting and signing documents electronically and the same will be legal within Dubai.
Benefits of Virtual Business License in Dubai
The main benefit that comes with having a virtual company license in Dubai is that investors can gain access to such a huge and lucrative market remotely without having to move physically into the country of operation.
Along with offering remote access virtual company license in Dubai is a less expensive way of setting up a business in Dubai. Virtual company license in Dubai is also a good option for freelancers as it offers them access to the market without having to apply for any kind of residence visa.
Virtual Company License Application Process Dubai
The main process for applying for a virtual company license in Dubai consists of three important steps which are
- The first step in the process is to decide the type of business activity that is going to be operated remotely. While deciding on a particular business activity it is must that you as an investor have a complete idea of what activities are allowed to be carried out virtual as per the rules laid by the Government.
- The next step in this process is to choose a name for your company before applying for a virtual business license. While deciding on a particular name you must keep in mind the naming conventions that have been put in place and you as an investor must make sure that the name chosen for the business is as per the naming conventions and does not violate any norms of the country.
- When the above two steps have been completed as per the requirements it is time to move an application for Dubai virtual business license. The application will have to be submitted along with certain documents such as passport copy, address proof, tax residency proof, recent photograph, and complete application with name in Arabic script as well.
Virtual Office Space in Dubai
When as an investor you decide to start a business process in Dubai virtually, setting a virtual office is quite an easy task as most of the services are carried out by a third-party service provider and not by the investor himself.
Choosing a virtual office in Dubai is a process which helps in maintaining a business on behalf of the owner and the service that are mainly included in this are phone and mail management, wherein all the calls will be attended by the service provider on behalf of the owner.
As a result with the virtual office space in Dubai, there is no overhead of having to pay the lease, no utility payments, no hardware and none of the costs that come with having to set up an office physically within Dubai.
With the savings being on the higher side as compared to the traditional way of setting up an office, it will allow the investor to pass on the savings to different clients and at the same time, it will have a visible effect on the profit margin and thereby allowing you to invest more into your business set up as well as the people that are connected to the business.
Criteria to Start Virtual Companies in Dubai UAE
- Applicants of the Virtual Company License cannot be residents of the UAE
- Owners of virtual companies in Dubai must be national or tax resident from any of 101 approved countries. This includes India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Unites States, Canada, Russia, China, Japan etc.
- Only business activities from the pre-defined sectors can set up a virtual business in Dubai. The predefined sectors include service activities related to printing and advertising; computer programming, consultancy and related activities; and design activities in fields fashion, jewelry, interiors amongst others.
If you want Virtual Company License in Dubai UAE, you can let our consultants handle the entire business registration procedure.
We will give you every information related to your queries and help you with Virtual Company License process.
We can help you maintaining, consulting and guiding at each step to your success story.
Get your Free Meeting of Virtual Company License from Horizon Biz Consultancy
Horizon Biz Consultancy is experienced in trading license, business/company setup, business consultation, Tax consultation, accounting services, payroll, CFO services and many other services too. Our UAE based qualified consultants, auditors and accountants are experienced working with many small and leading businesses/companies and organization.
Would you like to know more about Horizon Biz Consultancy Services?
Speak to our experts today.
We are providing not only Dubai’s, but United Arab Emirates’ best Business Consultation Services.
We are working since 6 decades. And years of experience will never let you down.
– Trading License Advisory Services
– Company/Business Setup Services
– Business Consultation Services
– VAT/Tax Consultation Services
– Audit Services
– Company Liquidation Services
– Accounting & Book-keeping Services
– Outsource Accounting Services
– Outsource CFO Services
– Outsource Payroll Processing Services
– Financial Services etc.
Call/WhatsApp us Now, For a Free Consultation!