Small Business Setup in Dubai from Tirupati
International exposure for any business acts as an advantage and enhances brand value. Dubai, one of the world’s most vibrant city has mastered itself in business building and has successfully established itself with a multitude of options
ranging from job opportunities to company formation.
Pre COVID 19 pandemic, Dubai attracted expats and several MNE’s to establish their business in its trade free zones and other business centres. Post-COVID-19 too, the global investors can set up business in any of the 50+ Freezones and start scaling up their business easily.
Businesses in Dubai can explore the enormous business opportunities in the UAE and as well tap into the global markets. Government has managed to establish a balanced business ecosystem to support all the business requirements of global investors.
UAE Government has effectively to a great extent has managed to contain the spread of the virus through strict regulations, social distancing, conducting National Sterilization drives, mass testing centres, etc.
Cause of set up Business in Dubai.
- Strategic Location
- World class Infrastructure
- 100% Foreign Company Ownership
- Smart Service Platform
This has allowed investors to setup business in Dubai.
In order to small business setup in Dubai, you need to take into account several things before starting to set your business.
- Select a local sponsor i.e. an UAE national for your business to be started as mainland LLC Company.
- Select a Free Zone if you wish to own your business fully (100% ownership).
- Select a Location that optimizes suitability, convenience, and costs.
- Confirm your Visa eligibility and requirements.
- Hire a registration agent to take you through the process of business start-up. (We are here to help you in that!)
Few things are not to be done while you are planning of small business setup in Dubai.
- Do not register your company in a Free Zone without taking a look at the available office sizes and preconditions. Keep in mind your budget for the same.
- Do not make firm plans based only on published information without checking its validity.
- Do not choose a license category without confirming if it fits your business model.
- Do not open a bank account without going through the bank charges in detail.
- Do not sign a sponsorship with local sponsor without a written legal agreement.
Contact Us for Business Setup in Dubai
Horizon Biz Consultancy help start-ups and established businesses to expand globally. Our consortium of experts will guide you throughout the entire process, will help you right from the alteration of visa processes to the final point of stabilizing your business. To proceed further, do contact us – we’d be glad to assist you through your business journey.